Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Challenge 140 ~ Stitching


This week, we have the honor of being sponsored by...


Prize:





SweetStamps.com manufactures artistic rubber stamps on cling cushion for use with acrylic blocks. We carry a variety of stamping and paper crafting goodies like our own Shades dye inks, metal embossing plates, embossing folders, cutting & embossing dies (Cheery Lynn, Marianne, Joy! and Nellie's), fine detail embossing powders, specialty cardstock and vellum along with supplies for parchment crafting.

$10 Gift Certificate


Here is this weeks challenge.....


Stitching

Real or Faux
You may use any medium you like and it does NOT have to be paper :)


Please welcome our December GDT...


COMING SOON



And we welcome our DT members...

Jodi --
 This will be her last challenge with us and we are going to miss her terribly :(


Ginny








2 comments :

Craftdee said...

I'm sorry... I've linked my card and it doesn't have stitching on (I still had Holiday Edibles as the theme and didn't check before entering); please remove my entry from your list, and once again I apologise for the inconvenience, Donna

Samantha said...

I just love sewing on cards so hope you like my card, love all your creations thanks for a great challenge, Samantha x